When You Need An Appointment:
All office and diagnostic appointments are made through our Front Desk Assistants. They will ask you to be specific regarding the reason for your appointment. This information is necessary so that we may allow sufficient time in the schedule to take care of your needs. In order to be as efficient as possible, patients are seen by appointment time not by arrival time.
Unable to Keep Your Appointment
Please notify us of a cancellation at least 24 hours in advance if possible. If you are running late but are still able to come in, give us a call so we can adjust scheduling to accommodate you and other patients.
Schedule a Telehealth Appointment
If you would like to schedule a follow up telehealth appointment, please call the appointment line for the clinic you normally visit. The numbers are listed at the top and bottom of this page.
Piedmont Cancer Institute now offers Appointment Reminder via TEXT!
Piedmont Cancer Institute introduces a convenient way to receive appointment reminders by text.
Beginning January 2, 2020, PCI will add SMS/TEXT option to give you quick, clear, and updated information about your appointment time.
- We will text you 48 hours PRIOR to your appointment
- When you receive the text you can reply C to confirm your appointment
- Don’t want texts? Reply STOP and you will be removed from this feature
- We will also provide phone reminders if you prefer
- Need Help? Call the clinic you visit from the numbers below and let one of our representatives assist you