Support & Resources
Your Feelings Matter
Our entire staff is here to support and encourage you on your journey back to wellness. We understand you will have many feelings – denial, anger, fear, sadness, loneliness – but remember hope, determination, confidence, and courage are also feelings that can help you take control and fight your disease.
Naturally, friends and loved ones will also have a range of emotions and questions about your type of cancer, treatment options, and how they can support you in the months to come.
We have a library of resources and reading materials that can be informative to both you and your family. In addition to books we keep on hand, you will also find useful information on the web. Listed are a few sites we suggest you visit:
- Cancer.net - www.cancer.net
- American Cancer Society - www.cancer.org
- National Cancer Institute - www.cancer.gov
- Cancer Research and Prevention - www.PreventCancer.org
- Destroy Pancreatic Cancer - DestroyPancreaticCancer.org/hope-and-plan
- Georgia Cancer Info - www.GeorgiaCancerInfo.org
- Piedmont Cancer Center - www.piedmont.org/medical-care/cancer-home.aspx
"To know the road ahead, ask those coming back."